Welcome to Cobbles & Clay – Haworth’s creative cafe
Hi and welcome to Cobbles & Clay – a café and pottery painting studio at the top of Haworth’s Main Street in the heart of Yorkshire’s Bronte Country. We invite locals and visitors of all ages and abilities to get creative by choosing from a selection of unglazed pottery shapes to paint and keep – or just enjoy looking at the hand-painted pieces on show while having something to eat and drink.
We’re open every day and all children and well behaved adults are welcome! With free wifi, baby changing facilities and space for private parties and group bookings upstairs, our stunning cafe is the perfect setting for a family day out, celebration (including children’s birthdays, hen dos and baby showers), corporate away day, breakfast, lunch or quick coffee. We also host themed evening events which are bookable in advance.
Our extensive menu features a range of ‘no junk, no gunk’ meals, freshly made cakes and snacks, speciality teas and coffees, additive free soft drinks, milk shakes, smoothies and organic wines and beers. We cater for a wide range of dietary requirements from a full English breakfast to a soya shake, with a variety of vegetarian, vegan, gluten and dairy free options. Takeaway food and drinks are also available.
We look forward to seeing you soon, Jill
- Cobbles & Clay closed 6-10 June 2016 for BBC filming and some exciting changes to the café
- Haworth’s home of veggie, vegan and gluten-free friendly food
- Top 3 reasons to visit Haworth, West Yorkshire, during English Tourism Week 2016
- Support Fairtrade Fortnight 2016 at Cobbles and Clay in Haworth
- What does your Pancake Day topping choice say about you?