There is somewhat of a gin revolution happening at the moment and those of you who have been into the café recently will notice that we’ve jumped on the bandwagon by selling Masons Yorkshire Gin as part of our selection of locally sourced produce. The bottles have been going down a treat as gifts and more customers are starting to order G&Ts, especially as we approach summer.
When we learnt that Masons was launching two exciting new flavours of gin – Yorkshire Tea and Lavender – we thought it would be a good opportunity to hold a mini gin festival of our own on Friday 10th July from 6.30pm til late.
We’ll be serving free nibbles (including gin-soaked olives!) to complement a special gin-themed drinks menu and a representative from Masons Yorkshire Gin will be dropping by to give a talk on how and why they launched Yorkshire’s first premium quality gin, which is traditionally distilled and made with Harrogate Spring Water, juniper, citrus elements and secret botanicals.
Come along and enjoy:
- Classic G&T – Mason’s Yorkshire gin with tonic and a slice of fresh grapefruit on the rocks
- Yorkshire G&Tea – Mason’s new Yorkshire Tea flavoured gin with tonic and ice
- Lovely Lavender – Mason’s new Lavender infused gin with tonic and ice
- Haworth Spring – Mason’s Yorkshire gin muddled with fresh mint leaves, elderflower cordial and tonic water served with crushed ice
- Bronte Bramble – Mason’s Yorkshire gin with crème mure blackberry liquor, lemon juice, sugar syrup and fresh blackberries over crushed ice
We’ll also be serving our usual range of non-alcoholic drinks as well as beers and wines.
There’s no need to book, just turn up and bring your gin-loving friends (and those that think they don’t like it so we can change their minds!) We look forward to seeing you on 10th July.