Join us in the café for a special Moroccan themed evening on 13th March! We’ve got lots of yummy traditional dishes for you to try so come along and prepare to be entertained. Details of our menu can be found below:
- Bread and oil – Served with crusty bread, balsamic oil and a pot of olives
- Preserved lemons and tomato salad with capers – Refreshing and crunchy salad served just how the Moroccans like it!
- Dipping platter- Aubergine dip and harissa paste served with pitta bread
- Vegetable and chickpea soup – Served with cous cous and a mint yoghurt dip
- Lamb Kofta – Served with cous cous and mint yoghurt dip
- Casablancan stuffed tomatoes – Served with homemade cous cous
- Chicken Tagine – With preserved lemons, olives and thyme. Served with flat bread
- Spicy carrot and chickpea tagine – With turmeric. Served with flat bread
- Moroccan cake
- Blueberry and almond tart
- Fruit compote
- Rice pudding
(All served with cream or ice cream)
For just £15 for 2 courses of Moroccan cuisine or £18 for 3, it will be a fantastic night with a guest belly dancer and wonderful live music. Tables can be reserved from 6pm to 7.30pm by either calling the café or private messaging our Facebook/Twitter pages.
Book now to avoid disappointment, places are limited and we’d hate for you to miss out on what will be a wonderful evening!